raskasmetalli
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

True Metal Fórum

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Randy Rhoads Tribute (Ozzy Osbourne)

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Cross
Admin
Cross

Randy Rhoads Tribute (Ozzy Osbourne) Empty
MensagemAssunto: Randy Rhoads Tribute (Ozzy Osbourne)   Randy Rhoads Tribute (Ozzy Osbourne) EmptyTer Jun 17, 2008 1:27 am

I DON’T KNOW

People look to me and say / Is the end near, when is the final day / What's the future of mankind / How do I know, I got left behind / Everyone goes through changes / Looking to find the truth / Don't look at me for answers / Don't ask me - I don't know / How am I supposed to know / Hidden meanings that will never show / Fools and prophets from the past / Life's a stage and we're all in the cast / Ya gotta believe in someone asking me who is right, / Asking me who to follow, don't ask me, I don't know, / I don't know - I don't know - I don't know / Nobody ever told me I found out for myself / Ya gotta believe in foolish miracles / It's not how you play the game / It's if you win or lose you can choose / Don't confuse win or lose, it's up to you / It's up to you - it's up to you - it's up to you / (solo) / People look to me and say / Is the end near, when is the final day / What's the future of mankind / How do I know, I got left behind / Everyone goes through changes / Looking to find the truth / Don't look at me for answers / Don't ask me - I don't know / How am I supposed to know / Hidden meanings that will never show / Fools and prophets from the past / Life's a stage and we're all in the cast / Ya gotta believe in someone asking me who is right, / Asking me who to follow, don't ask me, I don't know, / I don't know - I don't know - I don't know

CRAZY TRAIN

Crazy,but that's how it goes / Millions of people living as foes / Maybe it's not too late / To learn how to love / And forget how to hate / Mental wounds not healing / Life's a bitter shame / I'm going off the rails on a crazy train / I've listened to preachers / I've listened to fools / I've watched all the dropouts / Who make their own rules / One person conditioned to rule and control / The media sells it and you live the role / Mental wounds still screaming / Driving me insane / I'm going off the rails on a crazy train / I know that things are going wrong for me / You gotta listen to my words / Yeh-h / Heirs of a cold war / That's what we've become / Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb / Crazy, I just cannot bear / I'm living with something that just isn't fair / Mental wounds not healing / Who and what's to blame / I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

BELIEVER

Watching the time go and feeling belief grow / Rise above the obstacles / People beech me but they'll never teach me / Things that I already know(I know) / Dreams that have shattered my not have mattered / Take another point of view / Doupts will arise though like chasing a rainbow / I can tell a thing or two(That's true) / You've got to believe in yourself or no one / Will believe in you / Imagination like a bird on the wind / Flying, free for you to use(OK baby) / I can't believe they stop and stare / And point their fingers do upting me / Their disbelief suppresses them / But they're not blind it's just that they won't see / I'm a believer, I ain't deceiver / Mountains more before my eyes / Destiny planned out I don't need no handout / Speculation of the wise

MR.CROWLEY

Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head / Mr. Crowley, did you talk with the dead / Your life style to me seemed so tragic / With the thrill of it all / You fooled all the people with magic / You waited on Satan's call / Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure / Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport / Uncovering things that were sacred manifest on this Earth / Conceived in the eye of a secret / And they scattered the afterbirth / (solo) / Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse / Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic of course / Approaching a time that is classic / I hear maidens call / Approaching a time that is drastic / Standing with their backs to the wall / Was it polemically sent / l wanna know what you meant / I wanna know / I wanna know what you meant

FLYING HIGH AGAIN

Got a crazy feeling I don't understand / 'Gotta get away from here / Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground / Waitin' for the sun to appear / Mamma's gonna worry / I been a bad bad boy / No use sayin' sorry / It's something that I enjoy / 'Cause you can't see what my eyes see / (I can see it, I can see it) / And you can't be inside of me, flying high again / I can see through the mountains watch me disappear / I can even touch the sky / Swallowing colours of the sound I hear / Am I just a crazy guy. (You bet). / Mamma's gonna worry / I been a bad bad boy / No use sayin' sorry / It's something that I enjoy / If you could be inside my head / You'd see that black and white is read / Flying high again / Flying high again / Flying high again / Flying high again come on and join me. / Flying high again / Flying high again / Flying high again / Flying high again come on and join me. / Daddy thinks I'm lazy he don't understand / Never saw inside my head / People think I'm crazy but I'm in demand / Never heard a thing I said. / Mamma's gonna worry / I been a bad bad boy / No use sayin' sorry / It's something that I enjoy / Flying high again / Flying high again / Flying high again / Flying high again

REVELATION ( MOTHER EARTH )

Mother please forgive them / For they know not what they do / Looking back in history's books / It seems it's nothing new / Oh! Let my mother live / Heaven is for heroes / And hell is full of fools / Stupidity, no will to live / They're breaking God's own rules / Please let my mother live / Father, of all creation / I think we're all going wrong / The course they're taking / Seems to be breaking / And it won't take too long / Children of the future / Watching empires fall / Madness the cup they drink from / Self destruction the toll / I had a vision, l saw the world burn / And the seas had turned red / The sun had fallen, the final curtain / In the land of the dead / Mother, please show the children / Before it's too late / To fight each other, there's no-one winning / We must fight all the hate

STEAL AWAY ( THE NIGHT )

Now I feel the time is right / Love will flow like wine tonight / Give your love and it will come to you / If you feel that you and me / Could escape and hold the key / To a paradise that's true and free / Steal away, steal away / Steal away - the night / Now I've met your honesty / You are here and I am free / Broken chains have fallen all around / Point my finger at the fools / Broken chains and broken rules / Let it be rebellion rules tonight / Steal away, steal away / Steal away - the night / Can it be a dream come true / Now that I am here with you / Tearful eyes of joy is something new / Runaway with me tonight / Dream the dream, light the light / Happiness is what you give to me / Steal away, steal away / Steal away - the night

SUICIDE SOLUTION

Wine is fine / But whiskey's quicker / suicide is slow with liquer / Take a bottle drain your sorrows / Candied thoughts await tommorows / await tommorows!! / Evil thoughts and evil doings / Cold, alone you hang in ruins / Thought you'd escape the reaper / You can't escape the master keeper / 'Cause you feel life's unreal and you're living a lie / Such a shame who's to blame and you're wondering why / Then you ask from your cask is there life after birth / What you saw can mean hell on this earth / hell on this earth!! / Now you live inside a bottle / The reaper's travelling at full throttle / It's catching you but you don't see / The reaper is you and the reaper is me / Breaking laws, knocking doors / But there's no one at home / Made your bed, rest your head / But you lie there and moan / Where to hide, suicide is the only way out / Don't you know what it's really about / Wine is fine / But whiskey's quicker / Suicide is slow with liquer / Take a bottle drown your sorrows / candied thoughts await tomorrows

IRON MAN

Has he lost his mind? / Can he see or is he blind? / Can he walk at all / Or if he moves will he fall? / Is he alive or dead? / Has he thoughts within his head? / We'll just pass him there / He was turned to steel / In the great magnetic field / Where he travelled time / For the future of mankind / Nobody wants him / He just stares at the world / Planning his vengeance / That he will soon unfold / Now the time is here / For Iron Man to spread fear / Vengeance from the grave / Kills the people he once saved / Nobody wants him / They just turn their heads / Nobody helps him / Now he has his revenge / Heavy boots of lead / Fills his victims full of dread / Running as fast as they can / Iron Man lives again!

CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE

Revolution in their minds--the children start to march / Against the world they have to live in oh the hate that's in their hearts / They're tired of being pushed around and told just what to do / They'll fight the world until they've won and love comes flowing through / Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today / Will the sunrise of tomorrow bring them peace in any way / Must the world live in the shadow of atomic fear / Can they win the fight for peace or will they disappear? / So you children of the world listen to what I say / If you want a better place to live in spread the words today / Show the world that love is still alive you must be brave / Or you children of today are children of the grave

PARANOID

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind / people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time / All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy / Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify / Can you help me occupy my brain? / Oh yeah / I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find / I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind / Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry / Happiness I cannot feel and love to me us so unreal / And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state / I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

GOODBYE TO ROMANCE

Yesterday has been and gone / Tommorow will I find the sun / or will it rain / Everybody's having fun except me I'm the lonely one / I live in shame / I said goodbye to romance [yeah] / Goodbye to friends, I tell you / Goodbye to all the past / I guess that we'll meet, / we'll meet in the end / I've been the king, I've been the clown / now broken wings can't hold me down / I'm free again / The jester with the broken crown / It won't be me this time around / to love in vain / I said goodbye to romance [yeah] / Goodbye to friends, I tell you / Goodbye to all the past / I guess that we'll meet, / we'll meet in the end / and I feel the time is right although I know that you just might say to me / what you gonna do / what you gonna do / But I have to check this chance / goodbye to friends and to romance / And to all of you / And to all of you / Come'on now! / I said goodbye to romance [yeah] / Goodbye to friends, I tell you / Goodbye to all the past / I guess that we'll meet, / we'll meet in the end / and the winter is looking fine / and I think the sun will shine again / and I feel I've cleaned my mind / all the past is left behind again / I said goodbye to romance [yeah] / goodbye to friends, I tell you / goodbye to all the past / I guess that we'll meet, / we'll meet in the end.

NO BONE MOVIES

Silver screen such a disgrace / I couldn't look her straight in the face / A foolish picture I live in disgust / Degradation being eaten by lust / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / Inspiration that's blue and uncut / Can't kick the habit obsession of smut / Voyeur straining in love with his hand / A poison passion a pulsating gland / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / (wait 1/2) / Flaps / (solo, 1) / I shouldn't do it the guilt tells me why / I just can't stop I try and I try / X rated demon that lives in my head / Hungry for bodge and he wants to be fed / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / (1) / No No, No bone movies / No No, No bone movies / No No, No bone movies / (with ad lib No's) / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / No bone movies / ...

DEE
Instrumental
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://raskasmetalli.forumeiros.com/portal.htm

Randy Rhoads Tribute (Ozzy Osbourne)
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1